| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in April is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.7 °C (101.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of water is released across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Indore, Madhya Pradesh April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Indore, Madhya Pradesh:
- New Delhi, India - 667.2 kms (414.6 miles) NNE
- Agra, India - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) NNE
- Allahabad, India - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) ENE
- Kota, India - 270.6 kms (168.2 miles) N
- Sagar, India - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) ENE
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 380.4 kms (236.4 miles) ESE
- Akola, India - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) SSE
- Jagdalpur, India - 763 kms (474.2 miles) ESE
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 648.4 kms (402.9 miles) SSE