Indore, Madhya Pradesh Climate & Temperature
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India is at 22°42'N, 75°47'E, 567 m (1860 ft). See map.
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months , no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Indore, Madhya Pradesh is situated in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.2 °C (25.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1062 mm (41.8 inches) which is equivalent to 1062 Litres/m² (26.05 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Indore, Madhya Pradesh you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Rapa Nui, Easter Island where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Indore, Madhya Pradesh Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh Climate Graph in Metric Units
Indore, Madhya Pradesh Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- New Delhi, India - 667.2 kms (414.6 miles) NNE
- Agra, India - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) NNE
- Allahabad, India - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) ENE
- Kota, India - 270.6 kms (168.2 miles) N
- Sagar, India - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) ENE
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 380.4 kms (236.4 miles) ESE
- Akola, India - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) SSE
- Jagdalpur, India - 763 kms (474.2 miles) ESE
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 648.4 kms (402.9 miles) SSE