Climate of Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India Average Weather
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, india, 22°42'N, 75°47'E, 567 m (1860 ft)
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Indore, Madhya Pradesh is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1062 mm (41.8 in).
- If Indore, Madhya Pradesh were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- New Delhi, India - 667.2 kms (414.6 miles) NNE
- Agra, India - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) NNE
- Allahabad, India - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) ENE
- Kota, India - 270.6 kms (168.2 miles) N
- Sagar, India - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) ENE
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 380.4 kms (236.4 miles) ESE
- Akola, India - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) SSE
- Jagdalpur, India - 763 kms (474.2 miles) ESE
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 648.4 kms (402.9 miles) SSE