Indore, Madhya Pradesh Climate & Temperature
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India is at 22°42'N, 75°47'E, 567 m (1860 ft). See map.
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months , no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Indore, Madhya Pradesh is situated in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.2 °C (25.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1062 mm (41.8 inches) which is equivalent to 1062 Litres/m² (26.05 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Indore, Madhya Pradesh you would come out nearest to the climate station at Rapa Nui, Easter Island where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- New Delhi, India - 667.2 kms (414.6 miles) NNE
- Agra, India - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) NNE
- Allahabad, India - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) ENE
- Kota, India - 270.6 kms (168.2 miles) N
- Sagar, India - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) ENE
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 380.4 kms (236.4 miles) ESE
- Akola, India - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) SSE
- Jagdalpur, India - 763 kms (474.2 miles) ESE
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 648.4 kms (402.9 miles) SSE